«Zoom User Guide»
1) Parents need to download the client (Windows or Mac) first.
Download link: https://zoom.us/support/download
2) After launching Zoom, click on “Join a Meeting.” Parents can join a meeting (meeting = ABC online class) without logging in.
3) Parents, please enter the 9-digit “Meeting ID” (including the password) sent by ABC centre through WhatsApp / ABC App in the “Meeting ID” field.
- Next, a password window will pop up, please enter the password provided by ABC;
- Please enter the student’s full name in English and English alias below (it must match the name on the registration form) so that the teacher can identify the student’s identity for attendance purposes. Example: Chan Tai Man David.
- Finally, click “Join”.
4) Zoom will enter the following screen, and students should patiently wait for the ABC teacher to start the class.
For information on ZOOM teaching, you can visit the following URLs:
Overview of operations: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
How to join a meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-
1) Children need to attend online classes through “Zoom” (video communication). Parents, please refer to the “Zoom User Guide” above and install Zoom on your home computer or tablet in advance.
2) If using a home computer, please make sure the computer is equipped with a webcam and microphone before the class.
3) Parents should have the students log in to Zoom 5 minutes before the start of the class to ensure a punctual start.
4) The course materials are the original textbooks and exercises. Parents, please assist the children in preparing them in advance for use during online classes.
5) Please attend the class in a quiet environment and ensure stable Wi-Fi or network connection. No make-up classes or refunds will be provided for late logins or interruptions caused by students.
6) The tuition fees paid are non-refundable. If a student is absent, they can make up the missed class with a special holiday class.
7) Your ABC centre has already provided / will provide the “Meeting ID” and password for the online course through WhatsApp / ABC App for children to log in to the class.
8) The school reserves the right to change the scheduled class time, course content, and teacher assignments if necessary.
9) In case of any disputes, ABC Pathways School reserves the right of all final decisions.