About ABC Pathways Group
ABC Pathways Group, established in 2002 with ABC Pathways School, provides the children of Hong Kong with high levels of education and happiness in a stress-free and joyful environment, based on encouragement and captivating learning experiences. We strive to nurture well-rounded individuals who are dedicated to becoming positive contributors in our local and global communities.
在ABC大家庭，你會看見：⟡ 欣賞文化 ⟡ 團隊精神 ⟡ 互相扶持 ⟡ 尊重關懷
Native English Teachers (NET) (Full time & Part time)
- Prepare lesson materials, displays, equipment, and demonstrations in accordance with lesson plans.
- Guide students individually or in small groups in order to help them master and to reinforce learning concepts.
- Maintain accurate record of student progress in accordance with company policy, and to prepare student reports for parents.
- Engage with the Centre Manager in a committed effort to continue improving instructional skills.
- Must be a native English speaker.
- University degree and TEFL certificate holder (TESOL/CELTA preferred).
- HKID Card or valid work permit holder.
- 1-3 years of teaching experience (in phonics/ Cambridge English (YLE) and relevant academic background will be an advantage).
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be punctual and possess sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Creative, energetic, passionate about education, and very fond of children.
- Ability to interact well with children (1- 5 years old), parents, and coworkers.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays and public holidays.
Interested parties please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Director, at Unit 2503~5, 25/F, 148 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [email protected]
(all data collected will be for recruitment purpose only)