Student Service Officer (full time)
- Handling general enquiries about appropriate course options and courses offered.
- Enrolling students and taking payments according to the School’s procedures.
- Maintaining filing, indexing or record systems.
- Providing after-sales services and enquiry follow ups.
- Assisting to monitor students’ progress and offer support to parents.
- Undertaking other routine administrative duties.
- Responsible to the Centre Manager or the supervisor for providing assistance in school routines.
- Form 7 or above, with a 1-2 year working experience in a customer service or related field.
- Good command in spoken and written English as well as Chinese.
- Familiar in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to details.
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Rostered to work 5-day a week including Saturday; prepared to work some Sundays.
- Flexibility in adjusting hours is required when there is an operational need to do so.
- More qualified candidates may be considered for the position of Student Affair Officer(full time).
- All successful candidates will be expected to begin as Education Trainee.
ABC Pathways takes your privacy rights seriously. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal-data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
ABC Pathways School do not sell or trade any personal data to third parties.
If you feel that we are not abiding by the terms of this statement or if you have any questions in relation to this statement, please send an email the following address: