About ABC Pathways Group
ABC Pathways Group, established in 2002 with ABC Pathways School, provides the children of Hong Kong with high levels of education and happiness in a stress-free and joyful environment, based on encouragement and captivating learning experiences. We strive to nurture well-rounded individuals who are dedicated to becoming positive contributors in our local and global communities.
在ABC大家庭，你會看見：⟡ 欣賞文化 ⟡ 團隊精神 ⟡ 互相扶持 ⟡ 尊重關懷
Student Affairs Officer
- Handling general enquiries about appropriate course options and courses offered.
- Enrolling students and taking payments according to the School’s procedures.
- Maintaining filing, indexing or record systems.
- Providing after-sales services and enquiry follow up.
- Assisting to monitor students’ progress and offer support to parents.
- Undertaking other routine administrative duties.
- Responsible to the Centre Manager or the supervisor for providing assistance in school routines.
- Form 7 or above, with a 1-2 year working experience in a customer service or related field.
- Good command in spoken and written English as well as Chinese.
- Familiar in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to details.
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Rostered to work 5-day a week including Saturday; prepared to work some Sundays.
- Flexibility in adjusting hours is required when there is an operational need to do so.
- Medical Benefits
- Birthday Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Long-Service Awards
- Staff Referral Bonus
- Special Tuition Fee for Staff & their Families
Interested parties please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Director, at Unit 2503~5, 25/F, 148 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [email protected]
(all data collected will be for recruitment purpose only)