Student Affairs Officer
- Handling general enquiries about appropriate course options and courses offered.
- Enrolling students and taking payments according to the School’s procedures.
- Maintaining filing, indexing or record systems.
- Providing after-sales services and enquiry follow up.
- Assisting to monitor students’ progress and offer support to parents.
- Undertaking other routine administrative duties.
- Responsible to the Centre Manager or the supervisor for providing assistance in school routines.
- Form 7 or above, with a 1-2 year working experience in a customer service or related field.
- Good command in spoken and written English as well as Chinese.
- Familiar in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to details.
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Rostered to work 5-day a week including Saturday; prepared to work some Sundays.
- Flexibility in adjusting hours is required when there is an operational need to do so.
Interested parties please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Director, at 17/F Java Commercial Centre, No. 128 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to
(all data collected will be for recruitment purpose only)