About ABC Pathways Group
ABC Pathways Group, established in 2002 with ABC Pathways School, provides the children of Hong Kong with high levels of education and happiness in a stress-free and joyful environment, based on encouragement and captivating learning experiences. We strive to nurture well-rounded individuals who are dedicated to becoming positive contributors in our local and global communities.
在ABC大家庭，你會看見：⟡ 欣賞文化 ⟡ 團隊精神 ⟡ 互相扶持 ⟡ 尊重關懷
IT Systems Manager
The IT Systems Manager is the leading IT role within ABC Group. Answering to the Director of Operations, and with the assistance of the Senior IT Officer, the successful applicant will be expected to maintain all IT and audio/visual infrastructure across all company sites, and to lead the company in following and training in current industry best practices concerning information and system security, making policy and procedure recommendations to Directors as needed.
- Answer help desk calls and discuss problems with the end user.
- Prioritise tickets, assign tasks and confirm completion in a timely manner, fully utilising manpower.
- Visit campuses regularly to check hardware and software functionality, meet with managers regarding current issues and their status.
- Help maintain the school management system and intranet, and manage the active directory domain and office.com administration such as adding user accounts, managing file system security, etc.
- Maintain current IT practices, including improving and troubleshooting issues with all IT based systems, e.g. report templates.
- Create user guides to assist end users and conduct training on new software, hardware and equipment.
- Ensure continued information and system security, perform network maintenance and system upgrades, and train staff members about proper network use, with regard to security and information requirements.
- Work with the Senior IT Officer, Centre Managers, Head Teachers, and Department Heads to ensure quality implementation and on-time delivery, and ensure clear communication with all involved parties regarding any changes to their systems.
- Always conduct yourself professionally at and around all ABC campuses.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures outlined in the staff handbook and any addendums.
- Be helpful and understanding of all your colleagues, helping to create a harmonious, helpful and caring workplace for everyone.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines is preferred.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- A broad general technical knowledge; demonstrable ability to research new technology and troubleshooting methods.
- Well-organised, detail-minded, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility.
The position requires working a 5-day a week including Saturdays (with Sunday and one other weekday off). System support and ad-hoc technical assignments during non-office hours maybe required. A successful applicant must be contactable out of hours in the case of emergencies.
- Medical Benefits
- Birthday Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Long-Service Awards
- Staff Referral Bonus
- Special Tuition Fee for Staff & their Families
Interested parties please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Director, at Unit 2503~5, 25/F, 148 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [email protected]
(all data collected will be for recruitment purpose only)