Business Development Executive (Online)
- Assist to prepare online and offline marketing campaigns & event activities for achieving business objectives and goals.
- Organize the production of promotion collaterals. (brochures, eDM’s, posters etc)
- Arrange the execution of marketing, digital, social media and media activities and projects.
- Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or secto.
- Responsible for online marketing initiatives – website, social media accounts, SEO & SEM.
- University graduate in Marketing, Languages, Communication or related discipline.
- Minimum 2-years working experience in PR/marketing communications/ social media marketing.
- Strong understanding in social media and content marketing concepts, strategies, platforms, and tactics.(including Facebook, Instagram, and more)
ABC Pathways takes your privacy rights seriously. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal-data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
ABC Pathways School do not sell or trade any personal data to third parties.
If you feel that we are not abiding by the terms of this statement or if you have any questions in relation to this statement, please send an email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org